The GSA Global Supply® ordering site is an online tool to access a Best-in-Class supply program. It simplifies the buying process for satisfying your everyday product needs and makes shopping for pre-competed and FAR-compliant commodities – such as office supplies, packaging supplies, cleaning supplies, tools, security containers, and disaster-relief products – easier and faster, whether using a part number or National Stock Number (NSN).
You can choose from a range of ordering options:
You can pay with a DOD Activity Address Code (DoDAAC), civilian Activity Address Code (AAC), or Government Purchase Card (GPC).
Improve Security with Containers from GSA Global Supply
Many federal agencies have a need to secure important documents, valuable items, information-processing systems, and even weapons. GSA Global Supply makes it easy for you to select the appropriate containers and cabinets you need to protect such items. That’s why we created the “Security Containers 2024” brochure.
This handy brochure includes a variety of more than 200 containers, such as file cabinets with either a single lock for all drawers or an individual lock for each drawer. Some containers are designed for letter-size files, while others hold oversize documents such as building plans, maps, and other valuable items. We also offer filing cabinets specifically for use on a ship.
Coming Soon: IT Essentials
GSA Global Supply is working to expand our product offering for customers worldwide to include information technology (IT) essentials. Because we do the procurement, your purchase is a simple government-to-government requisition. There’s no need for agency contracting action or competition. GSA ensures compliance with the FAR, Section 889 of the NDAA, and other applicable regulations.
At the outset, we’ll offer brand-name choices for:
- Laptops and desktops
- Rugged tablets
- Single-function and multifunction printers
We’re also already working on adding two-way radios – so stay tuned for more information, including ordering instructions, justification-form templates, and more!
Operate, Maintain, and Repair Your Facilities with GSA
Through our Multiple Award Schedule’s Special Item Number 561210FAC, we offer complete facilities maintenance and management solutions, including the supply and use of environmentally sustainable products such as EPA-designated Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines products, as well as items that are:
- BioPreferred® (biobased)
- ENERGY STAR®-efficient or otherwise efficient
SIN 561210FAC also includes:
- Grounds and cemetery maintenance
- Tree planting, trimming, and removal
- Pest control
- Independent elevator-inspection services
- Fire-alarm system maintenance and repair
- Water-based fire-suppression-system maintenance and repair
- Elevator and escalator maintenance
- Complete facilities maintenance
- Utility systems
- Refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioner, and boiler and chiller maintenance
- Facilities maintenance and management consulting
Part-Number Ordering is Easier than Ever with GSA Global Supply
Every product we offer has already been through the procurement process and is available to you via a simple government-to-government (G2G) transaction. GSA Global Supply offers tens of thousands of products identified with a commercial part number, often with a standard prefix, to give you an enormous range of product choices in three product categories:
- Office Products
- Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO)
- Janitorial and Sanitation (JanSan)
We continue to offer thousands of products identified with National Stock Numbers (NSNs) in those categories, along with furniture, tools, housewares, and much more. This offering of part-numbered items gives you more options, with the same safety and simplicity of our requisition business model.
To learn more, check out our fact sheet about part-numbered items.
AskGSA Simplifies Getting the Status of Your Orders
If you haven’t tried it yet, visit AskGSA, our enhanced, self-service website for customer service!
AskGSA allows you to:
- Search for your GSA Global Supply orders
- Obtain order status
- Report a problem so we can resolve it
The AskGSA site is:
- An easy-to-use online tool that supplements the existing methods for contacting GSA’s National Customer Service Center (NCSC) by phone at 800-488-3111, email at NCSCcustomer.firstname.lastname@example.org, and live chat
- An added convenience for GSA Global Supply customers
We’ll continue refining AskGSA to improve your experience, so please give us feedback on how AskGSA works for you! To start, visit AskGSA and select a username and password.