GSA’s Purchasing programs offer a variety of options to meet your requirements. From the Multiple Award Schedule to the Strategic Sourcing and Cooperative Purchasing programs, GSA is your resource for every acquisition need. Explore our latest offerings below and follow the links to learn more!
The VETS GWAC Supports Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
GSA’s VETS 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a versatile contract vehicle that enables federal agencies to acquire a wide range of IT services and solutions from Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs). This contract supports the government’s goal of increasing opportunities for veteran-owned businesses while meeting agencies’ IT needs efficiently.
The VETS 2 GWAC is a win-win scenario for both SDVOSBs and federal agencies. This contract offers federal agencies:
- A simplified procurement process that reduces administrative burdens and procurement lead times
- Access to a pool of pre-qualified vendors who have undergone a rigorous selection process, ensuring that they meet the highest standards of expertise and professionalism
- Compliance and reporting – by working with SDVOSBs, agencies can demonstrate their commitment to supporting veteran-owned businesses and achieving small-business contracting objectives
- Flexible contract types – VETS 2 supports various contract types, including fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, and time-and-materials contracts, providing agencies with flexibility in their procurement strategies
To learn more about how VETS 2 can meet your agency’s IT needs, visit our VETS 2 page.
For a quick overview, watch our VETS 2 video on YouTube.
Protect your Facility with GSA’s Smart-Building Controls
Smart-building controls are common, and cybersecurity is a crucial concern. Modern building systems support occupants by controlling HVAC, security, fire, access, lighting, data, and VoIP while providing comfort and safety. Large amounts of data flow in and out of organizations, but the cybersecurity aspect of building control systems using this data is often neglected.
Our Smart Buildings Integrator combines these functions while:
- Improving occupant productivity
- Lowering energy costs
- Creating a positive environmental impact
- Decreasing operational and maintenance costs
- Increasing building value
- Evaluating cyber risks
Our services aim to ensure federal facilities are consistently protected and comply with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) guidelines and other applicable policies. Services include:
- Assessing the cyber risks of a facility
- Making recommendations for safeguards and countermeasures
- Implementing software and procedures
To learn more about how GSA’s Smart Buildings Integrator can benefit your agency, visit our Facilities Category page.
Check Out the New Acquisition Gateway
The new, modernized Acquisition Gateway is here! Users will continue to find governmentwide content and applications on the new site, while other GSA-specific features (such as the Independent Government Cost Estimate tool and the RFQ Wireless Generator) will be migrated to buy.gsa.gov.
The legacy Acquisition Gateway site will be decommissioned on December 31, 2023.
The Acquisition Gateway remains focused on governmentwide acquisition programs, policies, initiatives, and tools. Users will be able to easily locate information on category management, governmentwide Quality Service Management Offices (QSMOs), Best-in-Class contracts, and other governmentwide acquisition topics.
All the valuable Acquisition Gateway tools are available on the new site, including:
- Solution Finder
- Forecast Tool
- Document Library
New Acquisition Gateway features include:
- Improved user-friendly interface
- Enhanced search functionality
- Easy navigation to information, applications, and tools
- A URL with links customized by content area
- Direct access to key acquisition programs such as category management and the governmentwide QSMOs
For a guided tour, access the tutorial and knowledge library on the new Acquisition Gateway!
Have questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Put Market Research As a Service to Work for Your Agency
GSA’s Market Research As a Service (MRAS) program helps agencies by collecting and providing industry-partner information specific to each governmental agency’s needs. You can use MRAS to:
- Explore product offerrings
- Search previous research reports
- Discover upcoming training opportunities to aid in your next acquisition process
Deliver more value with MRAS
Prepare for the Unexpected with Mail Management Solutions
Displacement can happen without warning, whether it’s because of a natural disaster or a global pandemic. That’s why GSA offers our innovative Mail Management Solutions under Multiple Award Schedule Special Item Number 561499M, to ensure that your office and staff can be prepared for unexpected adversity. GSA’s Mail Management Solutions allow you to equip your office with digital and virtual solutions – whether new or traditional – to operate seamlessly through challenging circumstances.
For information on how you can establish an enterprisewide mail-management solution for your remote or nationwide locations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.