You can earn Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) via GSA training opportunities! Meet your training goals with a wide variety of virtual and in-person classes. Explore this section for our monthly training highlights and follow the links at the bottom of this page to access our full training schedule.
“Fall” for Acquisition Training for the Real World October 30 – November 13
Register now for free training during the Acquisition Training for the Real World (ATRW) fall session!
ATRW features experts from across the federal landscape who’ll share innovations and solutions for your acquisition work. This virtual training series explores opportunities to:
- Become an expert on GSA’s tools and digital services and how they can help improve your acquisitions
- Gain skills to improve the government’s buying power and reduce contract duplication
- Learn about GSA’s efforts to make it easier to find and acquire products, services, and solutions to meet mission needs
- Earn 10. 5 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) to maintain your certifications
Planned topics include:
- Using Pricing Tools to Create Independent Government Cost Estimates
- Steps to Performance-Based Acquisition
- Placing Orders from GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contracts
- Real CORs of the Federal Government
- Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans
This session is offered exclusively to federal, state, local, and Tribal government employees. Want to share your experience in developing requirements or in your role as a COR with our community of acquisition professionals? Contact Ryan Williams at email@example.com.