You can earn Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) via GSA training opportunities! Meet your training goals with a wide variety of virtual and in-person classes. Explore this section for our monthly training highlights and follow the links at the bottom of this page to access our full training schedule.
FAST 2024 Virtual Conference Series
The 2024 FAST Virtual Conference Series starts in March! The lineup will focus on:
- Improving requirements development across government
- How GSA solutions can help program managers, contracting professionals, and industry partners succeed in the federal marketplace
We look forward to seeing you in March!
Acquisition Training for the Real World’s Winter Sessions Start January 29
Acquisition Training for the Real World is a two-week series of 10 virtual training sessions on acquisition. This series of events is offered exclusively to federal, state, local, and tribal government employees.
Join us to:
- Become an expert on GSA’s tools and digital services and how they can help improve your acquisitions
- Gain skills to improve the government’s buying power and reduce contract duplication
- Learn about GSA’s efforts to make it easier to find and acquire products, services, and solutions to meet mission needs
- Earn up to 10.5 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) to maintain your certifications
Acquisition Training for the Real World will take place from January 29 to February 9, from 1 to 2 p.m. (ET).
3D Printing is Easy with GSA – Sign Up for Free Training
Join us for a webinar on February 6 to:
- Learn how to cut costs and increase efficiency with GSA’s additive-manufacturing and 3D-printing solutions
- Discover how GSA can help your agency access innovative 3D-printing and additive-manufacturing products, services, and solutions through the Multiple Award Schedule program
Our 3D-printing and additive-manufacturing solutions can help your agency:
- Reduce inventory
- Simplify the manufacturing process
- Reverse-engineer obsolete parts and equipment
- Reduce waste
- Save money
This webinar will provide you with the background needed to access and take advantage of the availability of this powerful technology. You can earn one Continuous Learning Point for attending.